Spring is in the air and so too is the strong desire to refresh our homes. The fresh spring air and longer, sunnier days reveal the clutter we’ve lived in during the cold winter months, calling for cleaning, redefining, and remodeling our homes. It’s easy enough to rid ourselves of unwanted or unneeded possessions but renovating our living space can be an expensive and daunting chore.
Painting walls different colors or putting up wallpaper will change the mood of a room in no time and is fairly inexpensive. But what about redoing your flooring? Have you ever wanted to rip out your old, dingy carpet and lay down beautiful hardwood? Or, how about getting rid of the linoleum in the bathroom and replacing it with a cool ceramic tile pattern? The answer is probably a resounding “Yes!” but it is immediately followed by a sense of panic at the sheer enormity of the task required to do so.
Before you can even do the work, you have to decide what you want on your floors. If you want carpet, you have hundreds of choices in every shade of the rainbow to choose from, not to mention hundreds of textures, patterns, and brands to wade through. If you’re looking at putting down wood or tile flooring, the choices can be just as numerous and stressful to choose from. And, despite the plethora of choices, you aren’t even sure how the new flooring will look in your home.
Well, there is good news! You can try out different flooring with DzineSteps! By creating a Dzine using DzineSteps, you can upload a picture of a flooring style you like and see how it looks in your living space. Here’s how:
- Take a picture of the room you’d like to change the flooring in and upload it to your Dzine Room on dzinesteps.com.
- Start a new DzineSteps and select the flooring you want to change.
- Select Product from the toolbar and choose Floor, then Other Products.
- Click on Product 1 and then Add Product. From here you will upload your picture of the flooring you want to try out. Make sure to put it in the right category!
- Name and save the product. When you click OK, you will see your flooring picture in the list of available samples to choose from.
- Select your flooring and watch your room transform!
Here is an example of how DzineSteps can help you visualize your space redefined!
Judy & The DzineSteps Team