We are glad to see you using our website and its services. This policy statement is intended to help you understand what information we collect, how we use it, and what choices you may have.
What information we
collect and how?
When you sign up for or use our service, you voluntarily give us certain information. This can include your name and email address you used to sign up, and any other information you provide us. If you're using Dzine Steps on your mobile device, you can also choose to provide us with location data.
If you choose to register at Dzine Steps using your Facebook or Google+ credentials, you may also give us permission to access your information in those services based on your permission settings on those services.
2. We get technical information when you use our service
Here are some of the types of information we collect when you use our website. Please note that certain information almost always gets created and recorded automatically when you use a website or a mobile application.
• Log data. When you use Dzine Steps, our servers automatically record information ("log data"), including information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. This log data may include your Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type and settings, the date and time of your request.
• Device information. In addition to log data, we may also collect information about the device you're using Dzine Steps on, including what type of device it is, what operating system you're using, device settings, unique device identifiers, and crash data. It depends on your device and your software settings on what information regarding your device is available to us.
• Your products and/or designs that you upload, change and modify using our service. This may also give us information about your lifestyle preferences and design choices.
• The pictures that you upload to Dzine Steps may give us information like, camera type, geo-tag (if available and enabled) and other technical information stored in a digital picture file.
How do we use information we collect
We do not share or sell personally identifiable information to anyone. We use the information we collect to:
• Send you information on new features and release, newsletters, marketing materials and other information that may be of interest to you
• Make our web site, its content and service better, develop new features, and protect Dzine Steps and our users.
• We may use the information we collect to offer you customized content,.
• Respond to your questions or comments.
Choices you have about your information
• You can access and change information in your login information (for example you can change you e-mail address)
• You can choose not to publish your content on Dzine Steps for public use or viewing.
• Close your account at any time. When you close your account, we'll deactivate it and remove your content from Dzine Steps. We may retain archived copies of your information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes.
• In addition, you may also have choices available to you through the device or software to control cookies. You may also be able to turn off location data information from your mobile device and camera.